Mack's Silicone Earplugs from Aerostitch-Anyone use 'em?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xcsp

Reaction score
Seen in the latest catalog that they have "Mack's Silicone Earplugs" . Says they are moldable.

Anyone have any experience with them, only $3 for 2 pair, so do you get what you pay for?

earplugs

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen in the latest catalog that they have "Mack's Silicone Earplugs" . Says they are moldable.
Anyone have any experience with them, only $3 for 2 pair, so do you get what you pay for?

earplugs
I've been using those for years for swimming. (Ruptured/perforated tympanums = can't get water in there or massive infections)

Very effective but they really pressurize your ears. If you are sensitive to pressure changes, be careful. BTW, you can buy them at Wal-Mart or most major-chain pharmacies.

FWIW......

earplugs
I've been using those for years for swimming. (Ruptured/perforated tympanums = can't get water in there or massive infections)

Very effective but they really pressurize your ears. If you are sensitive to pressure changes, be careful. BTW, you can buy them at Wal-Mart or most major-chain pharmacies.

FWIW......
And that is why YOU are People of the Year. Helpin a brudda out.

My advice would be to first go to Lowes or Home Depot & buy some of the cheap foam plugs & try them ( if you already haven't ). Super cheap (in a bulk box, after you know they get along with your ears), re-usable 2-3-4 times before you throw them away, more comfortable than a silicone type of plug (generally...), and as good if not better at noise reduction than almost all other types. FWIW, YMMV, etc etc