Mag's Bags expedition bag...used one on an FJR?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It looks like I'll be making the switch from an R1100 GS to an FJR. My wife and I do a lot of two-up traveling/camping. I've read the threads on the various pluses and minuses of the FJR for this use. My specific question is whether or not anyone has used the Mag's Bags Expidition bag on an FJR. It appears that with an appropriate rear rack and some protective film on the saddle bags it could work. We've put on thousands and thousands of miles with the Mag's Bag and would really like to transfer it to the new bike. Input?

It looks like I'll be making the switch from an R1100 GS to an FJR. My wife and I do a lot of two-up traveling/camping. I've read the threads on the various pluses and minuses of the FJR for this use. My specific question is whether or not anyone has used the Mag's Bags Expidition bag on an FJR. It appears that with an appropriate rear rack and some protective film on the saddle bags it could work. We've put on thousands and thousands of miles with the Mag's Bag and would really like to transfer it to the new bike. Input?
Hi and welcome. Could you provide a link to the mag's bag?

Hi and welcome. Could you provide a link to the mag's bag?
www.magsbags.com