Mailman was good to me today!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAF

Reaction score
Well opened the mailbox and there she was. I ordered it 8/1/11. It was 109.78 and I got nailed a International Transaction charge of 1.10 from my bank.

Here is what it looks like out of the shipping envelope:

carbtune%20closed.jpg

And this is what is there when you open it up:

carbtune%20open.jpg

I have ordered the PAIR removal plates from WynPro and will wait on them and rain, which is Sunday, and I am going to do the PAIR removal, Install the plates, and then attempt a unauthorized TBS and see what is what.

I am only going by what is said here on the CarbTune Pro and I have lusted for one since the K1200 LT which benefited from a sync also, so will chime in when I have at it :)

Got mine about a year ago, the exchange rate was a lot more favorable then...

I am about to do my second TBS with it in another month or so, and this thing works really well, the weights are nice and stable as compared to the quicksilver ones I used before (once you put the restrictors into the line that is, don't forget to do that). Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're lucky on your fast delivery. It took mine almost 5 weeks to arrive. Ordered on 6/23/2011. Works great.

Got mine about a year ago, the exchange rate was a lot more favorable then...

I am about to do my second TBS with it in another month or so, and this thing works really well, the weights are nice and stable as compared to the quicksilver ones I used before (once you put the restrictors into the line that is, don't forget to do that). Have fun!
Yes it is 108.57 right at this time :p

I did do the bag and CarbTune combo for 64 British Pounds, and then shipping was 3 so 67 BP, then my bank gave me some love also ;)

I have paid attention on the restrictors and will listen to yours, and everyone else s advice I have read before buying it.

I have ordered the PAIR removal plates from WynPro and will wait on them and rain, which is Sunday, and I am going to do the PAIR removal, Install the plates, and then attempt a unauthorized TBS and see what is what.

I am only going by what is said here on the CarbTune Pro and I have lusted for one since the K1200 LT which benefited from a sync also, so will chime in when I have at it :)
Well if the post office is correct it won't be long. They shipped out today.

Dave

PM sent: