Make your FJR look like a Gold Wing!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 3386

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this $15 trinket (see eBay item#230043465312 eBay blue tire light for FJr, et al.) in action?

My Gold Wing is surprisingly free of "safety chrome" and other non-essentials, and I certainly would never consider those gaudy "Ring of Fire" electric lights on each wheel. (Look, mum! The circus is in town! :jester: ) This eBay tire valve stem cap replacement makes the Kuryakyn Ring of Fire look positively classy.

Hey, why not stick GlowSticks on your saddlebags too!

Has anyone seen this $15 trinket (see eBay item#230043465312 eBay blue tire light for FJr, et al.) in action?
My Gold Wing is surprisingly free of "safety chrome" and other non-essentials, and I certainly would never consider those gaudy "Ring of Fire" electric lights on each wheel. (Look, mum! The circus is in town! :jester: ) This eBay tire valve stem cap replacement makes the Kuryakyn Ring of Fire look positively classy.

Hey, why not stick GlowSticks on your saddlebags too!

I wondered just WHY you would want something like that, so I looked at the link. It gets better. If you have a Suzuki, you can buy THIS

https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...s_promot_widget

Geez - if only I had a Suzuki, then I could be using these special pills. I guess it just goes to show that you can fool some of the people all of the time..........

Jill