Making a List...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waaane

Reaction score
OK all you geniuses..Don't ask me if I am naughty or nice cause its none of yer bidness :D . My wife and family are asking for suggestions on what to put in my stocking. So far I have:

A small to medium tail bag for commuting.

1.5 X 6 degree mcl risers

Pitibull stand.

I want some hiway pegs but have not seen anything I find attractive

I am looking for a longer list here..Books, special tools, stuff related to my bike under say...$200.00. I doubt I am the only one facing this dillema. Do you all have any ideas?

OK all you geniuses..Don't ask me if I am naughty or nice cause its none of yer bidness :D . My wife and family are asking for suggestions on what to put in my stocking. So far I have:
A small to medium tail bag for commuting.

1.5 X 6 degree mcl risers

Pitibull stand.

I want some hiway pegs but have not seen anything I find attractive

I am looking for a longer list here..Books, special tools, stuff related to my bike under say...$200.00. I doubt I am the only one facing this dillema. Do you all have any ideas?
Hard to make suggestions for you.. don't know what you have already.. but for me.. remembering the 200 dollar limit..
  1. Good anti-fog stuff for the visor.. Hyperoptiks, Zooke, whatever
  2. Several new shields for the helmet
  3. Winter and summer gloves
  4. Flex jacket by TourMaster (less than 200)
  5. Rubbers! Tires guyz, tires.. with pre-paid install at good local shop
  6. Flat repair kit - 12vdc compressor, plugs, etc
  7. On bike tool kit
  8. Rain suit
  9. Rain boots
and so on and so forth. Help this hopes! LOL

Well, we aren't going to have the $200 dollar limit at our house. The past few years were VERY tight for money. Basically, my wife and I had to skip giving each other gifts for the holidays, and birthdays, and anniversary, and...well you get the idea.

Anyway, since we are finally back on our feet, and I got a good quarterly bonus, here are some of the things on my list:

Aerostich Suit

Icon merc gloves

Shoei Multitech Helmet

Garmin Zumo 550

Slime Air Pump

Subscription to "Motorcycle Escape" (Better rag than I have found elsewhere)

Ear buds for listening to the MP3 while on the bike

I certainly won't get all of that, probably just one of the items over 400, but you wont get it if you don't ask for it.