Map for 06 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sailsetyr

Reaction score
Ive just purchased a set of Staintune slip ons as well as a Holeshot header

and have my Pwr Cmdr coming shortly.. Anyway my question is Ive searched

for a map and have been unsuccessful and thought perhaps someone might be

kind enough to share one that would work for my setup.

I would be very appreciative and would certainly make it worth your while..

Please feel free to PM me and thanks in advance....Richard.

Ive just purchased a set of Staintune slip ons as well as a Holeshot headerand have my Pwr Cmdr coming shortly.. Anyway my question is Ive searched

for a map and have been unsuccessful and thought perhaps someone might be

kind enough to share one that would work for my setup.

I would be very appreciative and would certainly make it worth your while..

Please feel free to PM me and thanks in advance....Richard.

Gosh..their has to be someone out there with that header

and a pair if slip ons installed on their bike.. Getting ready

to install this system.. should make for some nice weight savings

and cooler running although I wonder how much heat from the cats

the rider might do away with in town with the new set up?

Dynojet (web site) only has a few maps for Gen II PCIIIs. Even if you go back to Gen I downloads there are only a few maps for aftermarket pipes and high flow air filters, and none for headers. Radman should be along with details about his header/pipe install, I believe his setup came with a map from Dale Walker, the system manufacturer. Since Dale has developed the map for his own exhaust systems I'm sure that it is proprietary.

All Dynojet tuning centers can make a map for you as they run your FJR on one of their dyno cells. Not real cheap, some work is involved but it should be as good as it gets.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I could offer would be the map that Muzzy sent me when I briefly installed their header and can. It was a 4-2-1 set up. The power increase was great. I have no idea if that map would be applicable to your set up. Warchild or Iggy might know. My bike is an 06. If you want it, PM me w/ your e-mail addy. I am at work right now so,it will be about 10 hours before I can send it.

Did you buy the header from Dale? From his site:

Dale's custom PC-3 map will be free of charge once you have purchased your new Holeshot header!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone..for your help and suggestions. Being that the Map for the full system

is proprietary I would not feel comfortable asking for anyone to share it..

My thought was if someone had the header with any brand of slip on that would work.

I did purchase my header from Holeshot Btw....

Thanks everyone..for your help and suggestions. Being that the Map for the full systemis proprietary I would not feel comfortable asking for anyone to share it..

My thought was if someone had the header with any brand of slip on that would work.

I did purchase my header from Holeshot Btw....
I was in the process of buying the system when Dale told me he did not have a program for my 2006. I have posted for help but have not gotten any replies yet. There is not any tune center anywhere near me.