MC Shipping experience

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t3ss44

Reaction score
I've been getting web quotes from shippers which range from $380 to $695 going from zip codes 35058 (Cullman, AL) to 22205 (Arlington, VA). The one that looks like a good prospect

..but not the cheapest is ID Transport https://www.idtransport.com/ Does anyone on the list have experience with these folks? JC Motors was also recommended, but they are at the

top of the price range. TIA

I used JC Motors for my shipment across the country last year. My (then new, haven't even sat on it yet) '06 arrived OK, but....it did have a couple very minor scrapes on the RH mirror and saddle bag. Unless rates have gone up substantially, yours sound high. I paid $643 w/ insurance from Michigan to Washington.

Would I use them again? :dntknw: I think it really depends on the docks you cross on the care your pride and joy receives...

--G

I had a bike shipped to California from NY city,, Very reasonable and good service. $625.00

Keyboard shipping or frieght. They specialize in bikes and have a special rack that's real neat...

Lucky