MCCruise and Corbin seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

douggreif

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be a problem using MCCruise and a Corbin seat on my 2005 FJR. The cruise has a computor that mounts under the seat, just wondered about any clearance issues before I drop 800.00 on the cruise. Any help would be great! Doug

Buy mine, save yourself a TON of money.

And no, the computer can actually go in the tray if the corbin doesn't have the clearance.

Does anyone know if there will be a problem using MCCruise and a Corbin seat on my 2005 FJR. The cruise has a computor that mounts under the seat, just wondered about any clearance issues before I drop 800.00 on the cruise. Any help would be great! Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy mine, save yourself a TON of money.
And no, the computer can actually go in the tray if the corbin doesn't have the clearance.

Buy your seat or cruise or both??

Latest posts