MCCruise and G2 throttle tube

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solo

Reaction score
When I bought my 06 new, I also purchased an MC Cruise, which is still in the box. Reading threads about it here have encouraged me to try the install myself. However, I have seen one post about having to make modifications for installation with the G2 throttle tube, but there were no responses. Anyone have any experience with this?

Solo

When I bought my 06 new, I also purchased an MC Cruise, which is still in the box. Reading threads about it here have encouraged me to try the install myself. However, I have seen one post about having to make modifications for installation with the G2 throttle tube, but there were no responses. Anyone have any experience with this?
Solo

I just installed G2 with delrin insert. No problem with MC Cruise. Had to tweek the end play in the throttle cable just a bit at the handle bar adjustment.

No problems here either. Installed G2 about a year after McCruise....works great!!

If your concerned about the installation, I would recommend Smitty141 in the St. Louis area.

He does fantastic work!!

Latest posts