MCCruise

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caryt

Reaction score
Any place have the best price? Maybe if there was enought people wanting one we could get a discount :unsure:

I have done ALL the mods possible but even tho its doubled the time I can ride before my right hand goes numb, 30 minutes isn't long enought :angry:

Thanks,Cary

Any place have the best price? Maybe if there was enought people wanting one we could get a discount :unsure:
I have done ALL the mods possible but even tho its doubled the time I can ride before my right hand goes numb, 30 minutes isn't long enought :angry:

Thanks,Cary
I would recommend a trip over to Smitty's in Bonne Terre, MO and have him install an AudioVox CCS-100 on your bike for $275 (includes all hardware).

Best Regards,

Shane

Thanks,Cary
I would recommend a trip over to Smitty's in Bonne Terre, MO and have him install an AudioVox CCS-100 on your bike for $275 (includes all hardware).

Best Regards,

Shane
Shane, maybe ya didn't read my post :unsure: I am in Nv. to ride the FJR stoping every 20 min or so would take days! Or do ya want me to trailer it :p :lol: Also from what I have read the Autdiobox is not waterproof besides not being a NO-Cut install not the way I want to go. If others feel as I do maybe there's enought of us to get a discount :D

cary

Thanks,Cary

Best Regards,

Shane
Shane, maybe ya didn't read my post :unsure: I am in Nv. to ride the FJR stoping every 20 min or so would take days! Or do ya want me to trailer it :p :lol: Also from what I have read the Autdiobox is not waterproof besides not being a NO-Cut install not the way I want to go. If others feel as I do maybe there's enought of us to get a discount :D

cary
It can be made waterproof. I understand about the riding .. I rode 800 miles up to Smitty's from Texas and my hand was numb on the ride up after 200 miles. The ride back was much BETTER!

Any how, I am quite happy with the Audiovox so far!

Good luck on the MCCruise.

Best Regards,

Shane

You can order the CCS100 from Gary Murphy (www.murphskits.com) and a REALLY nice bracket for the kaypad from Skyway and install it yourself. A bead of silicone will waterproof the control.

I had a CCS100 on my Concours, but probably won't bother for my FJR because there really isn't any great place for the servo and vacume canister.

However FYI I removed the multicolor wires and replaced them with a piece of CAT-5 terminated in an RJ45 plug - that went to a jack, so that everything was pretty modular and the wiring very neat.

IMHO the McCruise is too expensive and the company is too far away to provide extensive support anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: