Meeting fellow FJR riders in Omaha

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUSH

Reaction score
In the past two weeks, I've met and/or seen at least four other FJR riders in the Omaha area. The first was when I visited RPM Powersports to drop off a flier for an upcoming volunteer opportunity in Sept of this year. It turns out the owner has a FJR he bought from EBay a few years ago on the east coast. He flew out there to pick it up and road it back to Omaha. Loves the bike.

The second one was a surprise while on a dealer fun run yesterday (07 May). I ran into BaggerBreeze at Butterfields off of Blondo. (Yes, I was taking advantage of the alliteration opportunity, there.) Real nice guy and I looking forward to riding with him some time.

The third was TwistedCricket. I invited him along on the fun run just so we could meet and get to know each other a bit. Another really nice dude with a well farkled-up FJR. Looking forward to some rides outside of the city with him.

Then on the way home, I saw another FJR headed east on Cornhusker Road. Seemed to be a fairly recent model, too. If that was you, give a shout out!

So, from not knowing any fellow FJR riders here, to meeting/or seeing four others in a short period...I thought that was pretty cool. Anyone else in the Omaha area?

Last edited by a moderator: