Mercury Carb Synchronizer Tool

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SockMonkey

Makin' Some Noise
Reaction score
A quick note to let the forum know that there is an excellent source for mercury carb synchronizers (coincidentally right here in my own backyard):

Race Pro Distributing

5250 SE Circle Ave

Portland OR 97236

(503) 320-2475

[email protected]

The unit is the Race Pro Carb Synchronizing Tool #08-0009. It will handle 2, 3 or 4 cylinder bikes and comes with 5mm brass adapters for $99.99 (Note: Race Pro stocks the Motion Pro 6mm brass adapters which are sold separately).

Tom Young is apparently very well known in the local race community here and his company/product was highly recommended by a mutual friend. He doesn't have a website, so I called him, told him what I wanted and it showed up on my doorstep this morning. (As an aside, I'm told that these are actually the mercury version of the Motion Pro carb synchronizers and that Tom bought all of the production molds and jigs from them when they discontinued making mercury carb synchornizers due to CA laws. The only difference is that these carry the Race Pro brand.)

Just thought you'd all like to know..!

Can they legaly ship those to the republik of Kalifornia with the mercury?