Microsoft Streets and Trips

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antvq

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I've been pretty happy with the City Select that I got with my Garmin 276C, but as usual, I want more flexablitly in my routing choices.

I've seen some people post here about Microsoft Streets and Trips. I checked out the Microsoft site, read the FAQ's etc. and can't figure out if this software will allow me to send routes to my 276.

Anyone doing this, know how to do it, or know if it's possible to do at all?

Also, even if I can't send routes to the Garmin, I can always do it by hand once I have the route planned. To that end, can anyone give a recommendation on how well Streets and Trips works?

I've been pretty happy with the City Select that I got with my Garmin 276C, but as usual, I want more flexablitly in my routing choices.
I've seen some people post here about Microsoft Streets and Trips. I checked out the Microsoft site, read the FAQ's etc. and can't figure out if this software will allow me to send routes to my 276.

Anyone doing this, know how to do it, or know if it's possible to do at all?

Also, even if I can't send routes to the Garmin, I can always do it by hand once I have the route planned. To that end, can anyone give a recommendation on how well Streets and Trips works?
If the Garmin you have uses MapSource, I heard about a GPS Utility from someone here that converts MS Streets and Trips files to MapSource files. I don't have the link, but send me an email and I'll email you the program.

[email protected]