• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Microsoft Streets & Trips with GPS Locator 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mount Rainier

Reaction score
From Amazon.com Here

This week only, get Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011 with GPS Locator for just $29.99--that's 57% off the list price. Prices are valid through January 21, 2012, while supplies last.

Not affiliated.

Keep Going!

Thanks. I was just checking out the link you gave. For what it's worth, this program comes with a GPS unit that plugs into a laptop USB port. This turns your laptop into a GPS. The whole system is self contained in your computer once installed and requires no internet connection. Looks pretty amazing.

Now for a walk on the wild side...

Now if we can figure out a way to farkle a laptop onto the FJR, we'll have it made. Who needs 4 inch screens??? That would be so much fun... I can actually see the screen when I ride. I know there's a law against texting while you drive in many states, but nobody said anything about playing video games out on the slab...

IMG_0242.jpg

I can't turn the handlebars, but who cares? After all, this is Florida, there's no curves in this state anyway. What could possibly go wrong?

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of you guys use Streets & Trips with a Zumo? I tried using software other than MapSource with the Zumo 660 and strange

things happened. Like being told to take exits that were not part of the route. I'm new at this so could have been my screw up.

Just asking.

Thanks for posting. Ordered!

Not trying to hijack, but on a related topic, has anyone found found decent routing software useable on an iPad?

Last edited by a moderator: