Mid-Ohio

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on,guys!Where's all our mid-ohio attendees?How about some results,reports,comments?

Was there all weekend... HOT weather.... great racing and had an awesome view from the esses(end of the back straight). TV just doesn't do the Mid-Ohio track any justice the elevation changes are much greater then they look. I can say I was the drunkest I've been in years Friday night and got to see lotsa boobies.. :yahoo: .... not to mention a few nice bikes :lol:

I saw atleast another 10 FJR's there over Fri-Sun thought I saw Brent(Quicksilver) leaving the infield on Sat I think but he was wearing a helmet so I'm not positive. All in all an absolutely Awsome weekend and I might just have to go back down for the Sept. races... :D

LGizmo,

Did you eat at the roadhouse?The food there is great.Usually have to stand in line,though.I really like this track,too.Have been going out for several years,makes a nice weekend run.It's about five hours out for me.Also,try the fried bologna sandwiches sometime.His trailer is right after you cross the brige on the right,across the street from track concession stand.(Probably sounds like I go to eat,huh?)