Mirror Mounts for Lights

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MightyBadger

Reaction score
Now the darker mornings and evenings are fast approaching, I am looking at adding some additional driving lights. I have seen numerous pictures/posts showing the infamous 'Garauld brackets', but cannot find these anywhere. Is it possible to still get hold of a set? Is there something similar that looks as good and works as well? Anyone know of anything similar that is available in the UK?

Many thanks.

Garauld's a forum member. The thread on his brackets is here. He's a great guy to work with. I put them on my bike to mount Baker Air Wings rather than lights. Good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garauld's a forum member. The thread on his brackets is here. He's a great guy to work with. I put them on my bike to mount Baker Air Wings rather than lights. Good stuff.
Gunny!

I have Hella FF50's mounted on a set of Gerauld's brackets. Send him a PM.

Badger, Not to dis Garuld, but I believe you need a stable platform for PHID aux lights. Try FJRGoodies.com They have a link to the Top Gun line of FJR products. I use their mirror mounts for my Touratec fog light & PHID & their bar-end weights. Great products. G'luck

Gunny!

I have Hella FF50's mounted on a set of Gerauld's brackets. Send him a PM.

Gunny that. Gary is a great to work with.