Misc accessories

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulldog9

Reaction score
Hey all, a couple questions on accessories I havent been able to find.

1. Bag covers - I used to have these stretchy bag covers on my Concours that I would put on the bike when in storage, and on long trips. Cant remember the name ot vendor, but they were basically a super tight fitting slip cover to go over factory saddle bags. Want to get those again.

2. My bike has one of those thumb throttle locks, and I dont really like those, used to have one that mounted in the bar end, and you would twist to lock throttle in place. Cant remember the name of that either............. dang swiss cheese holes inb my brain :angry: I will eventually be selling the risers and this throttle lock (feb-march timeframe), will keep all posted.

Thanks!

Steve

ThrottleMeaister is the second one, no idea on the first.

Thanks guys, right on both accounts, just couldnt remember. Unfortunately, Sergeant has discontinued those covers, they really were awesome. Man, Thrittlemeisters have gone up in price, last I bought one was 98? Maybe I got it used, but.....

I only use the throttle lock to give my had a rest on some of the (few) sections of straight road I find myself ;-)

Bought my Sargeant Bag Covers from Bike Effects about 3 months ago,I think he was still have some for sale.

They are really great.

Pashnit is having a group buy for the Geza bike covers. Link I do not think that is what you were looking for but it might work.

If you're just trying to protect the bags from bugs, dirt/dust, I was thinking maybe a large booksock might work. No real protection from dings, and the bags are already waterproof, but it should keep it clean at the very least.

Alexi