Molle gear

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ndv21

Reaction score
Has anyone found a way to attach molle gear to the FJR? I'm thinking about what kind of tank bags are available that you could add one or 2 additional pieces such as an admin pouch or a "dump" pouch to store snacks and stuff. I've seen a "tank Bra" on KLRs that completely wrap the tank in molle and hence providing endless possibilities to your molle configuration. Any ideas?

Not sure, but I'm definitely curious now. I've always loved MOLLE gear. I still have quite a few pieces left over from the Army. It'd be great if one of these companies that make tank bags would jump on that. You could attach..... EVERYTHING!! Muahahaha!!!

"You could attach ... EVERYTHING"

Maybe, but an RPG would interfere with u-turns.

After a lot of research on the web, the closest I have found is this lady who makes custom tank bags. Aside from different pockets and accessory customization, I did see a section in which she mentioned being able to add molle loops for easy gear attachment.

https://www.customtankbags.com/

Give Richard or Kathy a call at RKA Luggage. I'll bet they could come up with something for you.

www.rka-luggage.com