Money Go Buy-Buy. PCIII- and Pazzo Lever from BikeEffects

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DailyCommuter

Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Reaction score
Just ordered the PCIII, after putting on the HoleShot slip-on's I decided I may as well tune the bike for them. I want to make one thing clear because I don't want anyone to not buy these can's from Dale because they think that they HAVE TO get a PCIII after. That's not why I'm getting it. I want to get it to tweak the map for these can's to make it better than it is already. which by the way is pretty reaking good. :yahoo:

I am under the impression from everything I've read that I am simply going to be un-plugging the O2 sensor from the harness. And that I will be able to download maps for the PCIII. Where Am I downloading these from. (email sent to Dale) I'm sure he will know.

As far as the Pazzo lever, That was just cuz I was on Jeff's site, and along with the folding sag scale I couldn't help but buy the Pazzo levers. Jeff's site is like Home Depot for me, I never leave with only what I came in for. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, Jeff's site will do that to you. You're gonna love the Pazzos. I have them on the Blackbird and the FJR -- they're not just bling. Great ergos improvement. And I understand your PCIII reasons. I have two of those, too.

Need any more suggestions about what to spend money on? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: