Morgan Carbtune Rocks!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

200cs

Reaction score
Got mine in the mail a few days ago and really like it. It is far better and easier to use than my Motion Pro unit. If you are considering one of these Morgan units, now is the time . Mine was less than 90.00 delivered. That is all I have to say.

........must..........resist............no.............money..............left...........

I'm sure there is a thread addressing this, but do you notice a diffrence in performance after synching?

Could you tell me where you got it for less than $90? Thanks.
https://www.carbtune.co.uk/

It's charged in British Pounds, so it's based on the exchange rate.

EDIT: FYI, some credit card companies charge a fee for foreign currency charges. If you are in good standing, you can probably call and get it waived.

Last edited by a moderator:
........must..........resist............no.............money..............left...........

I'm sure there is a thread addressing this, but do you notice a diffrence in performance after synching?

Yes, synching the TB's really does make a difference. Part of the problem with mine was probably induced by my Motion Pro unit. I loaned it to a friend and it did not work right after that. It was ok but was much more complicated to set up and I believe my friend sucked some of the blue fluid out. That is why I never could get an accurate reading. I tried using trans fluid etc. blah, blah, blah ad naseum. I decided to go a different route and am very happy with the results.

BTW, i have a debit card I use only for online purchases and I only keep enough in the account to cover the charges. I had to have the bank allow an international purchase and it was that simple.

Last edited by a moderator: