Motion Pro Econo Carb Tuner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAxeman

Reaction score
Anybody have a good source for the Econo carb tuner at a decent price? On their website they have them advertised for around $45.00 but it seems that all the retailers sell for around $65.00. Looks like Sport Bike Effects only carries the deluxe version. Not being mechanically adept, I think I'll try the cheaper version first.

The economy version is fine. Been using mine for several years now. Seems the price you're being quoted it about par. One TBS and it's paid for itself.

Anybody have a good source for the Econo carb tuner at a decent price? On their website they have them advertised for around $45.00 but it seems that all the retailers sell for around $65.00. Looks like Sport Bike Effects only carries the deluxe version. Not being mechanically adept, I think I'll try the cheaper version first.
I have one Deluxe model and when that is gone I will carry them no more as Motion Pro can't ship them due to new regulations.

The last time I ordered some replacement mercury from them (about a month ago), their web site shows more than CA but far from even half the total states. IIRC it was only about 5 states.