Motion Pro Sync Pro Carb Tuner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rondo777

Reaction score
I removed the RAID system from ny Fej this weekend. Just hated the popping on decel plus I'm finding I really enjoy working on this bike and it really cleans up the top. Well, I had read in a post the after removing RAID its a good idea to perform a TBS so I found a local Kawasaki dealer who had a Motion Pro Sync Pro Carb Tuner in stock, $99.00. Took the thing home and right off the bat couldnt get it calibrated. The number 3 tube was so much higher then the other 3 it was just rediculous. Really frustrating as I already had the bike apart and wanted to get this done. even without the thing being hooked up to the bike the #3 adjusting screw had to be turned all the way out to get the colums to line up. Maybe it was a defective unit. Bubbles kept forming in the tubes as well and I had to shake the thing down over and over again to get rid of them. I never did get it to work, Bike is running fine with the RAID removed, I just ordered a Morgan Pro and I'm returning the Motion Pro Sync Pro Carb Tuner. PCIII is on the way so I'll just do the TBS after I install the PCIII.