Motion Pro sync tool

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donaldb

Reaction score
I have been sitting on the fence considering buying the Motion Pro economy sync tool for a few weeks. I have been watching this site. Last Monday their price was $42.50. Today I go there w/plans to purchase and it's gone up to $58.95. :huh:

$42.50 was the best price I could find on the internet. Anybody know if another internet based company still sells this for anything close to the $42.50 price?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been sitting on the fence considering buying the Motion Pro economy sync tool for a few weeks. I have been watching this site. Last Monday their price was $42.50. Today I go there w/plans to purchase and it's gone up to $58.95. :huh:
$42.50 was the best price I could find on the internet. Anybody know if another internet based company still sells this for anything close to the $42.50 price?
my guess is that the price will continue to rise as these become less and less available due to restrictions on shipping mercury to various states. I'd get it while I could.

my guess is that the price will continue to rise as these become less and less available due to restrictions on shipping mercury to various states. I'd get it while I could.
+1

+1
+1