MotoGP test at Indy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewvanracer

Reaction score

[SIZE=12pt]MotoGP Test On New IMS Road Course To Take Place July 1-3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt][/size][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]July 1-2 10 a.m.-6 p.m. MotoGP[/SIZE]

July 3 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Red Bull Rookies Cup
Just thaught you might want to know. I will be taking long lunches Tuesday and Wednesday.
Drew

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...talk about a tight schedule. In Holland June 26-28. Race Saturday. Get everything packed up, travel, ship, unload, set up, and test on Tuesday? Crazy

Dumb question guys, are these tests open to the public? I live near Indy and would like to see them if possible.
Yes, Normally for test days they don't open up the hole track to spectators, just the area around the museum. I will call the track to verify.

Welcome to the forum fastjack.

My daughter will be attending a high school in Muncie and so I will be riding up to visit. We will have to get together for a ride this fall.

Drew

My daughter goes to Ball State. Is there much good riding around there?

Oh yeah, let me know about the track. Did they keep the F1 road course the same?

Dumb question guys, are these tests open to the public? I live near Indy and would like to see them if possible.
Yes, Normally for test days they don't open up the hole track to spectators, just the area around the museum. I will call the track to verify.

My daughter will be attending a high school in Muncie and so I will be riding up to visit. We will have to get together for a ride this fall.

Drew
Drew, What school? I'll be teaching Econ at Muncie Central this next year. I look forward to getting together to ride sometime.

Drew
Drew, What school? I'll be teaching Econ at Muncie Central this next year. I look forward to getting together to ride sometime.

fastjack,

The track area around the museum will be open for the MOTOGP test days and you could see the first four turns from there.

Indiana Academy on the BSU campus.

I will send you a PM closer to July and see if we can meet at IMS.

Drew