Motor Cycle Cruise

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimLor

Reaction score
Admin posted that the subject company had Cruise control on sale - $494 for ABS. Has anyone used their product and if so, whaddya think? On the surface it looks good?

Admin didn't post anything.

Admin removed the post until we figure out the best thing to do as the original poster has only posted twice, both times hawking the MCCruise.

My opinion? $494 doesn't sound like much of a sale (as vectervp1 pointed out in the thread before it was taken away). But if you got the $$$ to throw away, they by all means go right ahead. I seem to remember reports by those who have installed it that they were happy with it.

For me, a vista-cruise throttle lock is sufficient.

If I were inclined to install a true cruise control, I would get the Audiovox for $100 or less that so many others here have done. And if I thought I was incapable of installing it myslef, I would beg for help or pay somebody to do it, and still be ahead.

In fact I have an Audiovox cruise still sitting in the box. Maybe someday I will get around to installing it............

Nah, probably won't.

So that got yanked eh? Understandable if thats the story. The system has never impressed me as being an improvement over the CCS for the money, and once an owner has installed the CCS, he can diagnose just about any problem that might crop up to boot vs a dealer installed MC unit. And with the Vista at $20, how bad do ya want the button? :D

Skooter - I did a View all new posts search and there was an unsigned post under - Admin something or other - that DID show up. It linked to the MC Cruise site - logged back on and tried to find the post again and couldn't. ????

Skooter - I did a View all new posts search and there was an unsigned post under - Admin something or other - that DID show up. It linked to the MC Cruise site - logged back on and tried to find the post again and couldn't. ????
Yes, initially I beleive Ignacio attached a disclaimer to the post, and moved it to the classifieds section. But now it has been moved to the "Admin only" section until we have a pow-wow and decide the best course of action.