Motor mount Torque specs...please....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rexford

Reaction score
Okay, my Frame sliders have arrived in the mail (T-Rex). The instructions say to torque to 40ft lbs. Then the next sentence says to check your service manual for the exact number. I do not have a service manual.....yet. Next on the list. I have searched and not able to find if there is a post or a pinned post showing all torque specs. Soooooooo if anyone has a service manual for a 2013/2014 FJR can you please look up the torque specs for the engine mount bolts (The exposed ones).

Thank you in advance,

Rexford... oh wait and T-Rex sliders oh yes it was meant to be.......

I love this bike! First ride was on Monday (the 1st) and WOW, that's all I can say.

I have searched and not able to find if there is a post or a pinned post showing all torque specs. Soooooooo if anyone has a service manual for a 2013/2014 FJR can you please look up the torque specs for the engine mount bolts (The exposed ones).
What specifically did you try searching on where did you look? Because I found all the engine torque values in the Bin O Facts pinned here in about 14 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have searched and not able to find if there is a post or a pinned post showing all torque specs. Soooooooo if anyone has a service manual for a 2013/2014 FJR can you please look up the torque specs for the engine mount bolts (The exposed ones).
What specifically did you try searching on where did you look? Because I found all the engine torque values in the Bin O Facts pinned here in about 14 seconds.
Yes...there it is. I am not very familiar with computers, I am actually running windows 98 on dial-up so I would very much like to take the time and say thank you very much for your time and assistance in this matter. Perhaps one day we can meet and I can purchase you a nice cold beverage.

Rexford

Latest posts