Motorcycle hearse service

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobarthogrider

Reaction score
If any of you are interested in this type of service,I can make a recommendation.Buried one of my best friends today,colon cancer felled him.He was an avid rider,a goldwing.Saw a pic in the Chicago Tribune a week or so ago,as Warren lay on his deathbed.The photo was of a funeral procession led by a motorcycle drawn hearse.The hearse itself was of the type you may have seen in the movie "Tombstone",traveling to Boot Hill.It rides low to the ground,with glass sides,and is drawn by a black Harley fatboy with a fifth wheel type set up.The hearse and motocycle were black and immaculate.The owner operators name is Gary Simpko.He was dressed in black jeans and black leather vest and long sleeved white shirt.He was courteous,respectful,and a gentleman and fellow rider.I can't recommend him highly enough,and that was the consensus of all my brothers who rode and all other attendees.Gary Simpko,MidWest Iron Horse Funeral Coach Service,815-257-6937.He is based in Streator,IL,but rode to Valpo,IN to aid us.Thank you,Gary,you are the best.