• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle Jackets and Pants for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The following is the text from my Craigslist ad...I lost a lot of weight in the last year and this gear doesn't fit me anymore...not even the stuff I bought just a year ago that only have one season on them.

I doubt many of you are interested in the first item..unless you're selling your FJR and going back to cruisers. But then maybe some of you ARE coming from cruisers and want some good armored gear without spending big $...or want that second jacket for summer...or want some gear to lend to a friend for a ride. Either way, take a look and send me a PM or post up if yer interested.

MEN'S MOTORCYCLE JACKETS AND PANTS FOR SALE. My loss is your gain – selling gear due to weight loss. Get your good deals here…take a look!

ITEM 1 – WILSON'S LEATHER BOMBER JACKET (XL) with zipout Thinsulate liner and sleeve vents. Worn two seasons. Excellent Condition. Retails for $300…$150 plus shipping OBO.

ITEM1WILSONBOMBERFRONT.jpg

ITEM 2 – TOURMASTER FLEX-2 JACKET - RED/BLACK (XL-46) with elbow/ shoulder armor and back pad. Excellent venting. Includes zipout Thinsulate liner. Tourmaster Flex system converts easily from a 600 Denier shell to a mesh and vice-versa, 1680 Denier in impact areas. Great for both hot and cold weather riding. Worn three seasons. Good Condition. MSRP $200…$85 Plus shipping OBO.

ITEM 3 – TOURMASTER FLEX-2 ARMORED PANTS – BLACK (MEN'S SHORT XXL 38-40, INSEAM 30-32) with knee and hip armor. Includes zipout rain and Thinsulate liners. Tourmaster Flex system converts easily from a 600 Denier shell to a mesh and vice-versa, 1680 Denier in impact areas. Great for both hot and cold weather riding. Worn four seasons. Good Condition. MSRP $180…$85 Plus shipping OBO.

NOTE: ITEMS 2 AND 3, IF PURCHASED TOGETHER - $145 plus shipping OBO.

ITEMS23FLEX2FRONT.jpg

ITEM 4 – TOURMASTER JETT 2 JACKET –RED/BLACK (XL-46) with elbow/shoulder armor and back pad. Excellent venting. Includes zipout Thinsulate liner. Worn one season. Excellent Condition. MSRP $150…$90 plus shipping OBO.

ITEM4TMJETT2FRONT.jpg

ITEM 5 – TOURMASTER DRAFT MESH BLUE JACKET (XL-46) with elbow/shoulder armor and back pad. Great for hot weather riding. Worn one season. Excellent condition. MSRP $110…$60 plus shipping OBO.

ITEM5TMDRAFTFRONT.jpg