Motorcycle Superstore Coupon

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worldbound4now

Reaction score
I recently purchased some goodies from motorcycle superstore. I have two coupon codes which expire on 09/30/2011 that came with each of my two separate orders. I have no intention of purchasing anything more before the end of this month, so I'm passing my savings on to you. Both coupons will take 10% off "your next purchase" and both of which can "only be used once" per the coupon. The codes are as follows:

D24Z9MD9625

and

D911RMXX4VR4

BTW, clicky here for motorcycle superstore.

If any of you do use these codes, post up and let us know what new toys you purchased. Take care everyone and happy Labor Day holiday weekend!

Hmmmm Just bought a bunch of stuff, but thanks anyways....

Perhaps something like this would be a good investment for the FJR !!! :yahoo:

0000_Mad_Dog_Handgun_Mount_--.jpg

Tried both codes just now and neither worked. Has anybody else used them? Or perhaps they are sophisticated enough to know that both codes only go with your name?

Thanks for the try anyway - much appreciated.

Tried both codes just now and neither worked. Has anybody else used them? Or perhaps they are sophisticated enough to know that both codes only go with your name?

Thanks for the try anyway - much appreciated.
Sorry they didn't work. They were codes on coupons on the back of the advertisement flier. It would be quite a sophisticated system to manage coupons on generic appearing fliers to the customer's name, but not impossible. Each coupon had a bar code on the bottom... I wonder if they scan the bar code and associate it with my login/order information. Oh well :(

Bummer. I am desperate for new chain/sprockets for the Hayabusa... the bike is down until I can replace these. :(

pretty sure 10% off non-closeout merchandise is standard for that place if you google "motorcycle superstore coupon codes". if it is not them, you can try compacc.com. I always google coupon codes before I buy anything..anywhere online.