Motovation Sliders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Just installed my Motovation frame sliders last night. That had to be the easiest install of any aftermarket accessory ever.

I’ve got a G2 Throttle Tamer and a Starcom Digital Kit on order from Bike Effects. I think my next addition will be a power commander. I’d like to see how it works with the stock exhaust.

Any one have a recommendation as to where to install the PC on an ’08 model FJR?

This is a horrible picture but the PC will stand up nicely at the back of the tool tray and you will loose very little storage. The wires reach no problem. Just velcro it in place.

100_0059.jpg

If you have some patience you can mount your intercom here with a little plastic removal.

100_0058.jpg

This is a horrible picture but the PC will stand up nicely at the back of the tool tray and you will loose very little storage. The wires reach no problem. Just velcro it in place.
100_0059.jpg

If you have some patience you can mount your intercom here with a little plastic removal.

100_0058.jpg
Thanks S76!

I don't know how you knew it but I have an intercom (starcom) to install also.

I'm loving this forum! I's already saved me a ton of time and money.