Mount for Garmin 2620 on '06 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QTreiber

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the board and truly love my '06 FJR. I am planning a longer trip this summer and would like to install my GPS that I have been using on my R 1200 GS.

I have a BMW Navigator II GPS, which is - as far as I know - based on the Garmin 2620.

I would like to use it also on my FJR, but I am not sure which mount/cradle would fit.

Are there already mounts available for the '06 model or would any universal mount work, e.g. something like a Techmount HG-70050? I would like to install the GPS as close as possible to me, not above the speedometer.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Greetings from Boulder,

Armin

Hello, I am new to the board and truly love my '06 FJR. I am planning a longer trip this summer and would like to install my GPS that I have been using on my R 1200 GS.
I have a BMW Navigator II GPS, which is - as far as I know - based on the Garmin 2620.

I would like to use it also on my FJR, but I am not sure which mount/cradle would fit.

Are there already mounts available for the '06 model or would any universal mount work, e.g. something like a Techmount HG-70050? I would like to install the GPS as close as possible to me, not above the speedometer.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Greetings from Boulder,

Armin
Armin,

Here is where I got my mount from. I use the techmount with the garmin cradle. I would call before ordering to make sure they have a system to fit the 06 FJR.

www.cyclegadgets.com