Mount Prospect, IL - Schumacher Electronics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaulinAshe

Reaction score
In today's marketplace it's so difficult to find any company that voluntarily does the right thing. It's even more rare to find one that does something nice. So let me encourage you to check out the products of Schumacher Electronics. Here's why...

Several years ago I purchased a fairly unique battery charger at a Western Auto store. I have since used the charger on gell cells, motorcycles, lawnmowers and a host of other 12v charge applications. The unit is completely sealed and made for mounting on a battery box etc.

After recently purchasing an FJR1300 and reading so much about the need for battery chargers, I decided to dig out my yet unused mounting bracket for my Schumacher charger. I wanted to mount the charger on my garage wall for easy access to the FJR. As I feared, the bracket had been lost many moons ago.

So I took a chance, jumped on the web and found their website. I emailed a request for a part number or any assistance with purchasing a replacement mounting bracket. About two weeks later I received their response in the form of a little brown box with a new bracket enclosed. No charge, no invoice, just a manufacturer doing me a favor and representing what I feel is a damn good product in extraordinary fashion.

Here's the link to the charger I use:

Schumacher Automatic Maintainer/Charger

Please accept my highest recommendation for their products and services. You can check out their products online and they are available at many retail locations as well.

Jeff Ashe