Mounting a Nuvi 680 on the JFR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthRider

Reaction score
I'm looking to install a Nuvi 680 on the JFR. I presently had the Garmin 2610 on it but would like to upgrade it to the Nuvi. I know the Nuvi isn't watherproof but I already have it for the car. <_<

My question is what type of mounts are available for it :blink:

Has anyone tried this configuration ?

Thanks for the help :rolleyes:

I'm looking to install a Nuvi 680 on the JFR. I presently had the Garmin 2610 on it but would like to upgrade it to the Nuvi. I know the Nuvi isn't watherproof but I already have it for the car. <_<

I use a ram-mount for my nuvi. Works very well. I have limited reply capicity at the moment, so you will have to do the search.

I mount my nuvi. Works very well. I have limited mental capacity, so you will have to do the search.
Ya don't say... Well, at least you're finally admitting to the problem Kerby. :focus:

:jester:

Who rides a JFR?

Here's the Ram mount: Clicky

You'll also need an arm & ball, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts