MP3 player inline volume control

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just about set for listening to tunes during a long ride - have good MP3 player and earphones - but I'm looking for an inline volume control your can use so you can more easily adjust the volume without having to get MP3 player out and mess with it. I don't want new earphones with volume control on the cord, just an additional plug in cord that extends the length of the cord and containes an inline volume control that can be manipulated even with glove on. Any one have this type of item and where did you get it???????????

Just about set for listening to tunes during a long ride - have good MP3 player and earphones - but I'm looking for an inline volume control your can use so you can more easily adjust the volume without having to get MP3 player out and mess with it. I don't want new earphones with volume control on the cord, just an additional plug in cord that extends the length of the cord and containes an inline volume control that can be manipulated even with glove on. Any one have this type of item and where did you get it???????????
This may be a stretch.. I run a Zumo 550 with StarComm mixer. The StarComm does many things, probably more than you want, but it also has a cool remote control volume control that mounts factory perfect to the left bar. It has a big old knob that even winter gloves can adjust. Just a thought, good luck.

RadioShack has a short (approximately 9") cord with an inline volume control. Ian, Iowa