N.GA Mountains Sunday 03-08-09

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Planing a ride Sunday 03-08-09 around noon. Will be taking a loop from Dahlonega to Suches and Helen or what ever other roads may come our way. All is welcome.

I have to ride on Saturday this week. Leaving from Woodstock at 9:00 and heading to Dahlonega to pick up a rider. Then to Helen for lunch.

Any chance that you can join us.

I have to ride on Saturday this week. Leaving from Woodstock at 9:00 and heading to Dahlonega to pick up a rider. Then to Helen for lunch. Any chance that you can join us.
NormK and anyone else interested,

There's a multi-state group gathering @ Riders Hill in Dahlonega on Saturday afternoon 3/7/09 around 2:30 PM, including, we hope, Risley-FJR08.

Plans for Sunday yet to be determined. Certainly can't pass up 75F weather this weekend can we... :clapping: :clapping:

VPup

I have to ride on Saturday this week. Leaving from Woodstock at 9:00 and heading to Dahlonega to pick up a rider. Then to Helen for lunch. Any chance that you can join us.
Sorry NormK that "we" couldn't join you, but it sure was nice to find a friendly face after "I" tailed y`all for 30-40 miles!! Nice to meet you and the gang; we'll do it again soon.

VPup

Sorry NormK that "we" couldn't join you, but it sure was nice to find a friendly face after "I" tailed y`all for 30-40 miles!! Nice to meet you and the gang; we'll do it again soon.

VPup

Steve

How cool was that meeting up. I do not who the other FJR's were that went past at sonic speed, but I do not want to try to keep up with them.

Hope to ride longer with you soon. I may try for next Sunday. Wife is out of town so I am without adult supervision.

I do not who the other FJR's were that went past at sonic speed, but I do not want to try to keep up with them.
That would have been MrTwisty, NGaRider and JamesK. Besides Vroompuppy, It was myself, Fubar, and RisleyFJR were the other ones that ended up following you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not who the other FJR's were that went past at sonic speed, but I do not want to try to keep up with them.
That would have been MrTwisty, NGaRider and JamesK. Besides Vroompuppy, It was myself, Fubar, and RisleyFJR were the other ones that ended up following you.

Mr Twisty doesn't play around. If he's not on the gas, the kick stand is down. I wish I could have made it. How about this weekend?