• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

N/Line Dash for sale (fits Gen II)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hudson

Reaction score
I have a used N/Line dash for sale. It is in good condition, and is predrilled and includes one mount on the left side for a GPS/Ipod or other gadget (the GPS mount is predrilled to fit a Garmin Mount). Comes with all mounting hardware and pre-installed "stiffener bracket" underneath to prevent flex. The right hand side underneath has a mounted block for securing the Valentine One portable audio adapter, or you can remove it.

It is not brand new and has some weathering on it. If you want it shiny, get a can of rattle spray. One of the allen head bolts may need to be replaced as it its stripping out, and you'll need three bolts to secure the predrilled GPS mount to the shelf, as I re-used these and am not including in the sale.

This is the first series of the N/Line dash, not the later version.

Will it fit a Gen I or Gen III? Who knows.

N/Line no longer makes this dash, so if you want one, this is your chance. Will post pix later tonight.

One catch: Buyer agrees to let me ship this to Garuald on the forum (or if local, Buyer will pickup and agree to make available to Garauld). Garauld is interested in examining it for a potential new version.

Asking $75 which includes shipping to Garauld. If there are multiple offers on this, I may exercise discretion on who gets dibs in the event of overlapping offers. Please PM me and/or RSVP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, thanks Chuck.

In that case, price is $55 shipped to 48 states. Such a deal.

Last edited by a moderator: