Neat Tool

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR Gary

Reaction score
One morning at EOM I saw Doug Beal (dbvolfan) using this to check the air pressure in his tires

Cordless Inflator

and decided I had to have one too.

If you have the Craftsman 19.2 volt battery pack, you can pick this up for $39.99 at Sears

One morning at EOM I saw Doug Beal (dbvolfan) using this to check the air pressure in his tires
Cordless Inflator

and decided I had to have one too.

If you have the Craftsman 19.2 volt battery pack, you can pick this up for $39.99 at Sears
That's a pretty cool tool, but the FJR rear tire takes 42psi :unsure:
Keep reading Spartacus! ;) It will put out up 200psi. It's fancy shut-off when it gets to a set pressure only goes to 40psi.

JW

Yeah, way too big to pack but not when you are trailering the bike to EOM (wifely made me do it!) :(

It is handy though around the garage instead of dragging my pancake compressor upstairs or using a 12 volt cigarette lighter. My Father in law uses it for his RV...further weight reduction compared to using his pancake compressor.

I have been impressed with it so far...I keep it in my car and use it for my road bike tires which inflate to 110psi.

I saw it used at EOM and got one at Sears when I got back. It is considerably more than $39.99 if you have to buy the 19.2 V batteries (2 pack) and charger as well.

Cool tool, but WAAY to big to pack for a long trip.
That is correct...too big to carry but handy around the garage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one when I saw MCN's review of it, and have used the heck out of it. Best thing is the 90 degree end that makes it possible to air up the front tire with out being a contortionist. One warning: set pressure 2 pounds above what you want as there seems to be a back presssure problem in the line.

:yahoo: