• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

need 06 factory seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA700

Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone wants to sell their factory front seat. I want to get a russell seat, but still want to have the original seat also. Send me an email if you are intersted in selling your 06 seat.

I've got an 06 stock seat...got a corbin instead. The seats like new, only 700 miles on it. Let me know what type of price you're looking for. My dealer quoted me $450 for a new one, got a link on the forum for another site that had the parts, called them and they quoted $130 for the front seat only, no lock, and then $59 for the actually pad! So let me know if you're still lookin.

g

I've got an 06 stock seat...got a corbin instead. The seats like new, only 700 miles on it. Let me know what type of price you're looking for. My dealer quoted me $450 for a new one, got a link on the forum for another site that had the parts, called them and they quoted $130 for the front seat only, no lock, and then $59 for the actually pad! So let me know if you're still lookin.
g
How much do you want for both? I may be interested as well.

thx.

Well, according to a post on the for sale side, you can get a brand new seat shipped to you for $250. My dealer is high and I called another dealer that was on another link, and according to the seat diagrams it's over $400 for all the components. $If you can get a brand new one for $250 from the selling link, go for it, cause I'm looking for $300 for mine. Gotta recoup some of the money I spent on my new corbin.

g

g