Need a favor in London

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello Kitty

Reaction score
Hello, I thought this might possibly work... A friend of a friend will be overnighting in London in May and I was wondering if a kindly forum member might be able to help me get a new faceshield for my Caberg Helmet. The shipping is about 5 times the cost of the shield. So, I was thinking that if someone might be able to pick up the faceshield for me a drop it at his hotel??? Maybe someone who lives/works in the area? I'm working on finding out exactly which hotel - but would love to find that 'special' Londoner!

Thanks!

I'm usually in London a few times a week so I'm sure I could do that for you. Drop me a PM with the details
Great, I'll find all that out and get with you. I think his date is early May. He'll be near Heathrow. Hope that works for you!

Thanks!

Awww, no, not THAT London. But thanks anyway. I think I stayed the night in London, KY during a rally in 2008...

I need that 'drop club' thingie. can I just steal yours? Is there a competition for the bike with the LEAST miles on the first drop? Mine was about 240... :angry: