Need cheap source for pegs...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdisher

formerly Renegade, get used to it.
Reaction score
I have the wild bill brackets... Picked them up a while ago, but with a nice long ride coming up I need to get some pegs (and maybe extenders) to mount to said brackets.

I looked in the past but didn't want to cough up $100 for the extensions and pegs... I'd still prefer not to spend that much.

Any ideas? Sources? Anyone?

Here ya go pal-$19.95

e19046452.jpg

Not even that ugly!

I will say riders these days sure are particular though-back in the day, I went for a trip on my 'ol XS650, and a pal and I made a hi-way peg arrangement by u-bolting a length of threaded rod across the downtubes with a couple of pieces of wood screwed on the ends. Made the miles a lot easier, though not many bike shows were calling for me to display :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just those exact pegs. I won them on Ebay for $1.68 cents shipped. They were used so I won the auction that got up to a whopping 99 cents.

Actually, one got good & ef'd up in my ditch surfing incident & I just ordered a new identical set off of Ebay for 24 or 25 dollars shipped to me. There is a good abundance of pegs on Ebay. You may try looking there.

Oh, and these particular pegs look nice on the bike, also. I don't like the cheese pegs that you can buy from the Wild Bill collection & opted to find my own... which I'm glad that I did.

Last edited by a moderator: