Need hardbag protector reflector strip

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobr

Reaction score
I had my left hardbag repaired and repainted. I need to find someone with the rubber strip with decal/reflector. I have ordered one from the dealer two months ago. Yamaha still will not give a backorder date. Not enough demand for part I quess. Maybe somebody has a damaged hardbag laying around. I can use the strip from either side by turning the decal over. Appreciate anyone that can help. Of course willing to buy.

Thanks in advance

Did you try University Motors? They're listed on the FAQ page for a reason.....

I didn't know they are reflective, I thought the center part ws merely a Yamaha logo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you try University Motors? They're listed on the FAQ page for a reason.....
I didn't know they are reflective, I thought the center part ws merely a Yamaha logo.
Thanks I will check them out. I didn't know they were reflective but the parts diagram calls them reflective and when I took mine apart there was reflective type foil as a backing.

I had my left hardbag repaired and repainted. I need to find someone with the rubber strip with decal/reflector. I have ordered one from the dealer two months ago. Yamaha still will not give a backorder date. Not enough demand for part I quess. Maybe somebody has a damaged hardbag laying around. I can use the strip from either side by turning the decal over. Appreciate anyone that can help. Of course willing to buy.
Thanks in advance
I am repainting my right saddlebag and also need the red reflector and the rubber strip that has Yamaha logo on it. LEt me know if you find a place that has these items.