Need help from a Corbin Smuggler owner!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRGuy

FJR Rally Addict! :D
Reaction score
Wondering if someone could snap a few pics of the Smuggler for me. I'm building a 'box' for my bike and am curious how the Smuggler lid fits/seals to the body. Pics of the hinges and latch would be nice too.

Anyone???

I can do that for you. Will take care of it tomorrow.
You da man! Thanks!

Do you care if it's for a Gen1 Smuggler, or does it need to be a Gen2 Smuggler?
Either Or! I am more interested in the lid arrangement. IE - hinge, latch, seal, water pooling protection.

The more shots I have the better!

Thanks!

I can do that for you. Will take care of it tomorrow.
You da man! Thanks!

Do you care if it's for a Gen1 Smuggler, or does it need to be a Gen2 Smuggler?
Either Or! I am more interested in the lid arrangement. IE - hinge, latch, seal, water pooling protection.

The more shots I have the better!

Thanks!

Ok. PM me and I will email you a link to them. They are all high def (102megs total) so I zipped them and threw them on my server. Don't need a 100 gigs of bandwidth used up for no reason. I will leave them up for a couple of weeks. Need any more or something different, let me know. Happy to help.

Wondering if someone could snap a few pics of the Smuggler for me. I'm building a 'box' for my bike and am curious how the Smuggler lid fits/seals to the body. Pics of the hinges and latch would be nice too.
Anyone???
Any progress to report on this yet? I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in this project as I like the Smuggler concept, but want something larger and waaaay less expensive.

Any progress to report on this yet? I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in this project as I like the Smuggler concept, but want something larger and waaaay less expensive.
I don't think the box FJRGuy is building will be that big. I think he plans to mount something on top of it. ;)