Need info on moto light installation

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RONFJR06

Reaction score
While on the trip in Arkansas, I noticed how much more noticeable Marc's (FJR1300) bike was with the moto lights. I ordered a set and when installing them I found the bolts for the brake calipers were the wrong thread. Hopefully Monday I can contact them and get the right bolts. Has anyone else had this problem? Mine is a FJR1300 AE. Does anyone know what the torque is on the brake caliper bolts and the size?

Thanks in advance.

Ron Brown

Burleson, TX

They are generally customer friendly folks. I bought mine from someone here and didn't get the aiming tube. Called and they sent it second day, no charge. I would buy them again.

Hi Marc liked yours so well decided to order some, I did call this morning and they called back and said they would send the right ones asap. But I still need the tq if you have it .

Thanks

Ron

Hopefully Monday I can contact them and get the right bolts.
Sorry you're having problems... that sucks! The folks at Motolight should be able to send you the correct bolts ASAP. Let me know if I can help in any way.