Need Left Side Mirror in CO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouginNJ

Reaction score
On the road from New Jersey. Broke left side mirror. Now in Erie, CO which is about 20 miles north of Denver. Can anyone locate a left side mirror for 2004 FJR? (I also think a Yamaha FZ-1 extended mirror has same bolt pattern.) Any help appreciated.

No OEM mirrors but Shannon in parts indicates she has the aftermarket mirrors for your 04. Might get you on your way and back home before needing replacement.

Colorado Powersports - Denver

2050 West 104th Avenue, Thornton, CO

(303) 427-9000 ‎ · copowersports.com

Category: Yamaha Motorcycle Dealer

Good Luck.

Thanks Jim. Called Shannon....she thought she had some aftermarket, but after checking, was out of stock. Anybody else have a source?

Geez I called her twice to confirm she had a set in stock. :argue:

She checked her database to see if any other dealer in the area had the original but came up with nothing. Take that for what it's worth.

I'll keep checking. Let me know if you find something.

Thanks for your trouble Jim. I couldn't locate OEM or aftermarket mirrors in stock near Denver and want to get headed towards southern Utah. So I just now ordered a OEM mirror from Cedar City Motorsports (in southwest UT) so I could be sure they would have it by next Friday. (Along with more of those d*mn rivets to continue carrying spares!) Thanks again.

Here's an OEM left side mirror on ebay.

They tell me via email they won't be able to ship until Tue.

Dear jcarroll1044,

We can shipp it on Tuesday as we are closed on the weekends, thanks for the inquiry.

Regards,

fastesttoys

Cycles Unlimited

Customer Support: 714-842-7257

Mon-Fri: 9AM - 6PM PST

Anyway, it looks like you're set. I was just in Moab, UT last week. :yahoo:

Enjoy your trip.

Keep Going!

Hi DouginNJ,

here a tip from Europe if still needed.

Go to EBAY.com and search on FJR1300 Mirror.

Bingo !!

I found aftemarket left and right mirror for the 03/05 FJR in China for around 22 Usd incl shipping.

Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/120742937547?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Are exactly the same, of good quality and per pair.

Ordered them, received them after a weekor so , Installed them and you almost don't see the difference.

Worked for me.

Martin aka Fishmore

The Netherlands.