need new tool kit.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrpro

Reaction score
I just had by tool kit snatched from bag by airline thief. I looked in fiche but can't seem to find PN# for 2006 tool kit can anyone help. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You really want to pay money for cheesy tools? I actually threw my stock tools away, then rebuilt my 'road kit' based upon quality and versatility. Sorry, had I've known, I'd have given you my old kit for free.

I'd only worry about the spark plug socket. It was the only one I could find with a thin enough wall to actually fit down the hole.

This is what I carry with two modifications. I now carry a 14mm and 17mm deep 3/8" drive sockets. I also carry pliers, channel locks and visegrips. Electrical and duct tape are the other pieces not shown...

P1010003.JPG

I have a complete set of tools I carry with the bike. I am a jet tech after all..... but I am one of those guys who likes everything stock...anal yes. So if there is anyone out there with a complete stock tool kit with pouch please contact me. I thank you.