need recommendation for small non-magnetic tank bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dangerous Dave

The older I get, the faster I was...
Reaction score
Subject line pretty much says it all. I need a small tank bag for a small plastic tank. Already have a couple magnetic bags, but won't do me any good in this case. Anybody??

Subject line pretty much says it all. I need a small tank bag for a small plastic tank. Already have a couple magnetic bags, but won't do me any good in this case. Anybody??
Here's a site for a gas/cap mount bag you may want to consider.

https://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productlist/451/

THAT...is a VERY sweet option! I'll have to contact them though about fitment, since my bike isn't on their list. But I'd bet somebody's bolt pattern matches up to it. Thanks man, I'll probably call them today.

Here's a site for a gas/cap mount bag you may want to consider.

https://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productlist/451/

Thanks KB! Found out that my '06 Derbi GPR125 uses the exact same gas cap as Triumph, so the mounting ring was a no-brainer. Wife got me the Daypack II and mount kit for my birthday . It's pretty small at only 6.5 liters expanded, but it's really just what I wanted. Unobtrusive, but enough to haul my lunchbox to work. The attachment system is SLICK! I like it! Thanks for the tip!

This is what I use, and is great for a little catch-all bag. The install allows you to position the bag on the tank where you want it within a range of about 4 inches.

Twisted Throttle Daypack2

That's exactly what I ended up with. A bit smaller than I expected, but I think it will get the job done. I really like the ease of install and remove! Funny, the logo on top closely resembles the Dodge Ram logo. I can't figure out why anybody would want a giant decal of a uterus in the back window of their pickup truck, but whatever floats your boat. :blink:

Funny, the logo on top closely resembles the Dodge Ram logo. I can't figure out why anybody would want a giant decal of a uterus in the back window of their pickup truck, but whatever floats your boat. :blink:
:lol:

[SIZE=18pt]Coincidence??? I think not![/SIZE]

DodgeUterus.jpg

Latest posts