Need some advise

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poida-12

Reaction score
Gday guys

I'm an aussie and member of the Australian FJR forum. I ride a silver 2006 at home....thoroughly impressed by the machine as we all are :D

I'm visiting a friend in Manteca, Northern California and am looking to buy some gear while I'm here. Can anyone recommend where I can go to find some boots gloves and jacket?

I'd be willing to travel to Sacramento or San Francisco if there is a store worth looking at. I've had a quick look at the Yamaha dealer in Manteca but they don't have much in stock.

Cheers,

Pete

Gday guys
I'm an aussie and member of the Australian FJR forum. I ride a silver 2006 at home....thoroughly impressed by the machine as we all are :D

I'm visiting a friend in Manteca, Northern California and am looking to buy some gear while I'm here. Can anyone recommend where I can go to find some boots gloves and jacket?

I'd be willing to travel to Sacramento or San Francisco if there is a store worth looking at. I've had a quick look at the Yamaha dealer in Manteca but they don't have much in stock.

Cheers,

Pete
Buy thru the internet and carry back with you, numerous website on this forum that give discounts or low prices.

Check PM

Cheers,

Pete

Check this store out if you actually want to try things on:

https://www.casporttouring.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT

The store is located in Hercules, which is north of Berkeley by about 10 miles. The owner actually owns an FJR. I can't remember what their boot selection is like but they have a decent selection of jackets and lots of gloves and heated gear, plus lots of farkles.

A&S Cycles https://www.ascycles.com/ (BMW dealer) has some great sales. I recently picked up some RevIt gear for %30 off and closeout RevIt boots for $100 (normally $249). They're NE of Sacramento. Call and ask for Cassandra (spelling?)

Also Cycle Gear has a store in Sacramento.

Best of luck.