networking

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moondog

Reaction score
HELP! Who out there is interested in helping a fellow FJR pilot find a job? I am in the IT, help desk field. But I am open to almost anything. Why not consider a fellow rider as a working colleague? I live in NW burbs of Chicago. If I don't find something soon I will have to sell my beloved FJR. That will be a pity and a tragedy. email: [email protected]

I gotta be honest. I have this rule that I wouldn't hire somebody unless they have....say at least 10 posts. Having 1 is a bit premature. :blink:

...actually, I don't have any jobs to offer.....I'm just sayin......make yourself known, fill in your profile, read the FAQs, post up a bit.....then we'll offer you that six figure job with options and free dry cleaning.

HELP! Who out there is interested in helping a fellow FJR pilot find a job? I am in the IT, help desk field.

...actually, I don't have any jobs to offer.....I'm just sayin......make yourself known, fill in your profile, read the FAQs, post up a bit.....then we'll offer you that six figure job with options and free dry cleaning.
Don't fall for it, Germtowski! It's a trick! There's no damn such thing as dry cleaning in India.

You'll need to hang around a lot longer to figure out just how evil, EVIL Iggy can be. Have you seen his Nine-In-Your-Nose Farkle? I didn't think so.

Don't fall for it, Germtowski! It's a trick! There's no damn such thing as dry cleaning in India.
You'll need to hang around a lot longer to figure out just how evil, EVIL Iggy can be. Have you seen his Nine-In-Your-Nose Farkle? I didn't think so.
Dont' listen to the riff-raff.

10 posts gets you a job offer and three posts and I'll hook you up with my sister.....and she'z reel kewt!

Banjos? So that's what he keeps in that topcase.

DSCN0080.jpg

(Iggy, this pic's too good not to recycle every now and then)