New 2007A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrMung

Reaction score
Hi all:

I live in Marysville, and will taking delivery of the new bike on 12-8 SAT. YEAH !!!!

If anyone has any rides planned over this cold winter, I will be ready to ride...love to join...I'll watch this space, and see what develops.

Hope to meet some of you in the next year.........

MrMung

Welcome MrMung...

so christmas is coming early eh?

be on the look out for cool crisp sunny weekends and I'll sneak a ride in with ya

You'll love the new ride, congrats...I've managed to get out every weekend between the rain and frosty roads. Keep a watch out for the St. Helens rides in June and August and definitely check out the NAFO thread !

--G

I live By Lake Goodwin, last Sunday I went out for a little 100 mile ride. It was a bit icey in the shady spots on 9 heading north but coming back down thru Bayview, La Conner was a lot better. We have lots of great back roads to choose from here! To bad it's snowing this AM I had been planing on riding to the Cycle show down in Seattle at the Q-West Event Center. If we can figure out how to connect thru this site I'd always be up for afternoon ride. Kevin

Daytona in late February :cold:

;)

Hi all:
I live in Marysville, and will taking delivery of the new bike on 12-8 SAT. YEAH !!!!

If anyone has any rides planned over this cold winter, I will be ready to ride...love to join...I'll watch this space, and see what develops.

Hope to meet some of you in the next year.........

MrMung

I had no idea so many Feej riders were in my locale....Thanks for the nores, and yes, would love to go on a few putts...esp. when it is NOT SNOWING....I did a LD ride on my VMAX last Sept, 7 states in 7 days, and loved it. Want to do even more with this new machine...And of course, the rare nice winter day would be great for a day-ride of a few (hundred) miles ?Look forward to meeting all the local enthusiasts....my HD riding buddy has to stop all the time, he gets tired...no wondscreen, and sore back...duh. :blink:

MrMung said:
I had no idea so many Feej riders were in my locale....Thanks for the nores, and yes, would love to go on a few putts...esp. when it is NOT SNOWING....I did a LD ride on my VMAX last Sept, 7 states in 7 days, and loved it. Want to do even more with this new machine...And of course, the rare nice winter day would be great for a day-ride of a few (hundred) miles ?Look forward to meeting all the local enthusiasts....my HD riding buddy has to stop all the time, he gets tired...no wondscreen, and sore back...duh. :blink:
Thats "thanks for the NOTES"...phat fingers

Welcome! Monroe here! Always up for a ride.

Was on my way to the IMS yesterday when I hit snow flurries in Kenmore. Made a snap decision to head back home. Lucky I did. By the time I got turned around, it was snowing "Big Time". Then rain this morning. Had to pass on going to the show. Justy my luck. I had a free ticket.

You'll love the new ride, congrats...Keep a watch out for the St. Helens rides in June and August!
--G
Howdy, I'm also in Marysville. I don't ride much during the winter so I'll look for you and your new bike this spring. Maybe we can meet up for the rides to St Helens, the ones that Escapefjrtist suggested.

I bumped the June VOLCANO RIDE thread up for you to view. There is usually an August Volcano Ride, but it's only a day ride.