• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New 2015 FJR 1300A $10,500 from Hales Yamaha Mansfield OH

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagmanhd1

Reaction score
I've been a customer of Lee Hale for years, and have been looking for another FJR. He texted me last Friday to alert me that Yamaha has made available a limited quantity of brand new 2015 FJR1300A models for the retail price of $10,500 plus tax and title. Color is graphite grey. Orders must be placed by 8/5. Call Jeff or Lee at 419-522-8602. I ordered one yesterday, and they said it'll be about 2 weeks for delivery.

They are a great dealer (mostly HD but they do sell some Yamaha's too), and will treat you right.

Good luck!

I've been a customer of Lee Hale for years, and have been looking for another FJR. He texted me last Friday to alert me that Yamaha has made available a limited quantity of brand new 2015 FJR1300A models for the retail price of $10,500 plus tax and title. Color is graphite grey. Orders must be placed by 8/5. Call Jeff or Lee at 419-522-8602. I ordered one yesterday, and they said it'll be about 2 weeks for delivery.

They are a great dealer (mostly HD but they do sell some Yamaha's too), and will treat you right.

Good luck!

Good luck!

I wonder if this is available to all dealers? Man I hate to pass this up. I would prefer a 5 speed over a 6.

Dave

I wonder if this is available to all dealers? Man I hate to pass this up. I would prefer a 5 speed over a 6.
Dave
I spoke with Jeff Miller there at Hales Yamaha (ext # 223) and he said this deal is good until the 5th (this Friday), and there are very few dealerships getting this same offer. But it wouldn't hurt to call around and asking. I'll be doing that in the morning to see if my local shop is getting the same offer. Personally I think my best chance of hopping on a brand new Gen III for so little is going to be right there in mid-Ohio.

I couldn't have picked a better time to fall victim to a kamikaze muffler.

I just stopped by my local dealer. He checked with Yamaha and he said there are no more left in inventory. He showed me the screen and there were no FJR's listed.